Tuesday 23 June 2015

Review: Benefit Gimme Brow

Hello lovelies! 

I haven't done a beauty post in a while so I thought I'd write about a recent purchase of mine, Benefit's "Gimme Brow" brow gel. I'd seen several bloggers rave about this and I thought I'd give it a try. 

This "brow-volumising fibre gel" can be used on its own to create the "my face but better" look, or on top of brow powder to keep it in place... And as someone who always struggled with patchiness towards the end of the day, I'm extremely impressed! 

There are two shades of this product, light/medium and medium/deep. I feel like it might be better to have a more varied range as not everybody's natural brow colour will fall into these categories. I bought light/medium (it was a no-brainer, really, seeing as I'm a blonde). 



Aside from the product, I like the simple packaging. Also, how nice is the bag?! 





I took some photos to see the difference:

 Without "Gimme Brow"


 With "Gimme Brow" on its own


With "Gimme Brow" on top of "Naked 2" from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette


Aside from the very natural finish that you get from this product, I love the fact that you only need a tiny amount to achieve a good result on each brow, meaning that it will last you a long time before having to buy a replacement, which makes the £18.50 price tag more justifiable. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, if you've bought it, or if I've persuaded you to go out and get one of these yourself! Let me know!

Lots of love,

Fliss xx

No comments:

Post a Comment